I'm going to hate seeing Barkley for the next decade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to hate seeing Barkley for the next decade

The bastard just took the first play 39 yards on a handoff when the defense had him all boxed in.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Agree 60. Just like I am going to hate seeing Elliot's dumbass and hearing his dumbass name. Good teams like the birds figure out how to let them get theirs while not letting them win
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
      Agree 60. Just like I am going to hate seeing Elliot's dumbass and hearing his dumbass name. Good teams like the birds figure out how to let them get theirs while not letting them win
      We just have to hope that the POS gets himself thrown out of the league pretty soon.

Comment

My sentiments exactly- he’s like Sproles, MJD, and Barry Sanders in one.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
          My sentiments exactly- he’s like Sproles, MJD, and Barry Sanders in one.
          I used the word bastard with respect when talking about him, he's a great kid but anybody in a Giant uniform is a bastard in my book. Those two games with them involve genuine hate for each other.

As for the Ewok I hope somebody makes him choke on that friekin spoon of his.

Comment

I so wanted Cleveland to take this guy #1 because I "knew" the Gnats coveted him and didn't like the idea of seeing him twice a year. He seems to be a nice young man so I won't wish him ill... which is not the case for that arrogant fucking POS woman-beating asshole from Dallas.

Comment

Let’s not get too excited here. I loved Barkley at Penn State but there were games he was bottled up. Let’s not forget it was the preseason and it’s the Browns who they faced
              Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                Let’s not get too excited here. I loved Barkley at Penn State but there were games he was bottled up. Let’s not forget it was the preseason and it’s the Browns who they faced
                He got 39 on that one carry and then 4 yards on the next 3.

Comment

Guice out for the year with torn ACL.
                  Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

As much as I hate that the gnats got Barkley I am really relieved that they didn’t get a top QB. Not that this class of QBs was anything special, but it isn’t hard to imagine them getting lucky with the second overall pick. The fact that they still need to find a way to draft a franchise QB in the near future makes it even less likely that they find the guy to lead them to the top again. Barkley is fantastic, but he won’t have nearly the impact that a franchise QB would have on that team. And you have to think they were more likely to find that guy at #2 than were ever they end up picking in the future.
                    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                      As much as I hate that the gnats got Barkley I am really relieved that they didn’t get a top QB. Not that this class of QBs was anything special, but it isn’t hard to imagine them getting lucky with the second overall pick. The fact that they still need to find a way to draft a franchise QB in the near future makes it even less likely that they find the guy to lead them to the top again. Barkley is fantastic, but he won’t have nearly the impact that a franchise QB would have on that team. And you have to think they were more likely to find that guy at #2 than were ever they end up picking in the future.
                      I hope that they're picking first for the next 10 years.

Comment

Not me. I want them picking 17, Skins 16 and Girls at 15. All three should go 8-8 for the next 60 years and become the definition of “average who never amounts to anything!” Meanwhile the Eagles pick 32 every year!
                        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Sorry, can't worry about fake phoney pre season exhibitions plays.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                            Sorry, can't worry about fake phoney pre season exhibitions plays.
                            I'm going to save this reply so that I can show it to you everytime the kid runs for 100 yards during his career.

Comment

He might...... But I withhold any votes for the HOF just yet.... And I will not ask the Eagles to cower over a guy with one good pre season fake phoney game.

These pronouncements just seem silly.... This early. Just tryin to stay real, and keeping to my devils advocate avatar.

Comment

Working...
                              X