X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never mind Wentz, the PUP list is not funny

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...ntasy-football
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Popper, you got stock in bleeding green nation?

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
      Popper, you got stock in bleeding green nation?
      No, I'm just addicted lol-and paranoid!

Comment

I guess it's my problem not yours. I just won't go to links. If you post some highlights and your thoughts and the link then I will go. Get a million "links" a day--- rather see what the topic actually is and what you think, I trust you more than just a link.

Like i said just me I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
          I guess it's my problem not yours. I just won't go to links. If you post some highlights and your thoughts and the link then I will go. Get a million "links" a day--- rather see what the topic actually is and what you think, I trust you more than just a link.

Like i said just me I'm sure.
          I understand MD and usually copy the article and paste it if I can. If I don't it's because there's something that you will miss like important tweets or videos-usually videos. If you just copy the article most of the time the tweets don't come through and of course there's no way that a video will. On occasion I do get lazy but that's rare. If I just post a link it's for a reason.

Comment

60, as I said my problem not yours. Don't need the article printed.... Just your synopsis , and if you think it there is something worth discussing, also post the link.

Like I said this is more about me, not you. It's just when all I see is just a link I generally skip right over it.

I fully appreciate how you try to keep this board going... You da man.

Comment

Working...
            X