Eagles on NFL Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles on NFL Network

As painful as it may be to watch (Kind of like looking at a train wreck), the 2005 Philadelphia Eagles Yearbook will be televised on the NFL Network, this Thursday (July 27) at 8:30 PM - repeated at 11:30PM. Ouch!
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

I'll pretty much watch anything Eagles-related, but i'll take a pass on that one.

Comment

please record this and then burn the vhs in some sort of ceremony
      Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

I'll make sure to be asleep.
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

One of the few times I am glad that I still don't get the NFL network!

Comment

Cute anecdote I heard, a rumor that Terrell has gone truly mental over 2005. Supposedly he does his ab crunches in sets of 10 and 8 reps in reference to the Eagles game coming up on October 8. Either he was kidding or is even more, uh, unstable than they thought.
            "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
            — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
            - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Originally posted by balto-eaglefan
              Cute anecdote I heard, a rumor that Terrell has gone truly mental over 2005. Supposedly he does his ab crunches in sets of 10 and 8 reps in reference to the Eagles game coming up on October 8. Either he was kidding or is even more, uh, unstable than they thought.
              Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

Owens won't be playing in that game. I see a season ending injury early in the season for that cancer whose pennance is due.
                Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                Playoff Appearances:
                NFC Title Games:
                Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by reesecal
                  please record this and then burn the vhs in some sort of ceremony

I think Ill try that!
                  Im Ready........Im Ready......Im Ready!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X