No announcement yet.

The latest from Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just hope that the first announcer on Sunday that bemoans the girls injuries gets beat up by the second announcer spilling the beans on how many injuries the bids have had
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
      I just hope that the first announcer on Sunday that bemoans the girls injuries gets beat up by the second announcer spilling the beans on how many injuries the bids have had
      Its Michaels, and Collingsworth. No chance they would mention Peters, Hicks, Sproles or Maragos are gone for the season. But all the Cowboy injuries with NO ONE on season ending IR will be talked about!

Comment

Trust me, it will be Zeke this Zeke that all night.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          Trust me, it will be Zeke this Zeke that all night.
          I truly despise the Giant players, coaches and everything more but when it comes to the Cowboys my blood boils more over the media's infatuation with the garbage that spews from Dallas.

Comment

I have not heard a single Dallas media member predicting a Dallas win. Most are predicting a blowout. Yeah, Doug needs to make sure the players are not listening to that crap.

Comment

I spent a little time reading Cowouke message boards this week. The vast majority of losers I mean Dallas fans are expecting to lose. They are growing frustrated with the decades long failure to go deep in the playoffs and even more angry with Jerry’s constant bullshit. Some are already calling for Garrett to be fired and Stephen Jones to take over as CEO. It’s a beautiful thing to watch!!!
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                I spent a little time reading Cowouke message boards this week. The vast majority of losers I mean Dallas fans are expecting to lose. They are growing frustrated with the decades long failure to go deep in the playoffs and even more angry with Jerry’s constant bullshit. Some are already calling for Garrett to be fired and Stephen Jones to take over as CEO. It’s a beautiful thing to watch!!!
                How about Steven A Smith?
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                  How about Steven A Smith?
                  I saw his rant but I can never follow that jerk!..........

Well today only but then that's it!

Comment

Working...
                  X