• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legion of Boom down another cannon

Kam Chancellor expected to miss rest of season
    Nov
    11/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
    |More
    After losing cornerback Richard Sherman to a torn Achilles last week, the Seattle Seahawks could be without safety Kam Chancellor, as well, Nick Shook of NFL.com reports.

Per NFL Network's Mike Garafolo, Chancellor is expected to be out for the rest of the 2017 season, according to sources informed of the situation.

Chancellor did not participate in Seahawks practice on Thursday or Friday. Garafolo reported the neck injury he suffered is not only severe enough to keep him out of their clash with the Atlanta Falcons on Monday night, but it will shelve him for the rest of the season.

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/theredzoneorg

Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Theredzone.org
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    Kam Chancellor expected to miss rest of season
    Nov
    11/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
    |More
    After losing cornerback Richard Sherman to a torn Achilles last week, the Seattle Seahawks could be without safety Kam Chancellor, as well, Nick Shook of NFL.com reports.

Per NFL Network's Mike Garafolo, Chancellor is expected to be out for the rest of the 2017 season, according to sources informed of the situation.

Chancellor did not participate in Seahawks practice on Thursday or Friday. Garafolo reported the neck injury he suffered is not only severe enough to keep him out of their clash with the Atlanta Falcons on Monday night, but it will shelve him for the rest of the season.

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/theredzoneorg

Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Theredzone.org

But, but, but!!! Everyone knows that it is Dallas, and only Dallas, that has suffered an amazing number of terribly unfair injuries. This is on top of Saint Ezekiel being unfairly suspended by the traitor Goodell, who used to be so true to Jerry that he was known in Dallas as Commissioner Bendover.

As for Kam Chancellor and the Legion of Boom.. Welcome to the 'Crippling Injury Club'.

I try not to take any obvious pleasure in seeing injuries occur on competitive clubs the Birds are going to be playing soon. I do try to be a good sport and all....

But all that comes out is... FUCK EM!!

Comment

Bummer.......................

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
        [I]
        But all that comes out is... FUCK EM!!
        My sentiments exactly- fuck em. That’s why you 53 players and a practice squad.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
          My sentiments exactly- fuck em. That’s why you 53 players and a practice squad.
          I'm just scouting the enemy fellas!

Comment

I am not a Seattle fan but I will say I have not seen them use injuries as an excuse! They do believe in plug and play. Now those bastards in Dallas is a different story!

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
              I am not a Seattle fan but I will say I have not seen them use injuries as an excuse! They do believe in plug and play. Now those bastards in Dallas is a different story!
              When they hand out the Lombardi- I don’t recall anyone giving it back because their opponents had injuries

Comment

They're still dangerous, but I think the Seahawks are in trouble. Richard Sherman said he was playing hurt because they were so thin in the secondary. Now they've lost Chancellor as well. They don't have Marshawn Lynch to pound the ball and control the clock. And, most importantly, they're more than likely going to have to go on the road in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
                  They're still dangerous, but I think the Seahawks are in trouble. Richard Sherman said he was playing hurt because they were so thin in the secondary. Now they've lost Chancellor as well. They don't have Marshawn Lynch to pound the ball and control the clock. And, most importantly, they're more than likely going to have to go on the road in the playoffs.
                  After watching that game last night I think they are in trouble but Russell Wilson is a very good QB. he put them on his back most of the night and almost came away with the win! Pete Carroll strange challenge and the fake field goal helped do them in.

Atlanta did look good but they still have some holes! The NFC South is going to tough. The Falcons, Saints and Panthers still have games against each other!

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
                    After watching that game last night I think they are in trouble but Russell Wilson is a very good QB. he put them on his back most of the night and almost came away with the win! Pete Carroll strange challenge and the fake field goal helped do them in.

Atlanta did look good but they still have some holes! The NFC South is going to tough. The Falcons, Saints and Panthers still have games against each other!
                    That was one hell of a football game last night! It will take our A game to beat either one of those teams. That was the best non Eagle game that I've seen all year. Those two teams were flat out Ballin!

Comment

Working...
                    X