No announcement yet.

Commentators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are a moron, white males have caused every problem, not white women, black men, latin females, WHITE MEN, WHAT IF the Blacks had white slaves, shut up, white males have fucked up everything, we need a female president to help this planet. A natural disaster will wipe us out, or a major war, I think white men will kill us, not a fucking natural disaster, gimme a fuckin break.
    Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

boy scott sure does love arguing with people.
      Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Dude, i am so fuckin bored, i will argue almost anything, but to play the WHAT IF game is so rediculous.
        Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

Originally posted by scottzolakisgod
          You are a moron, white males have caused every problem, not white women, black men, latin females, WHITE MEN, WHAT IF the Blacks had white slaves, shut up, white males have fucked up everything, we need a female president to help this planet. A natural disaster will wipe us out, or a major war, I think white men will kill us, not a fucking natural disaster, gimme a fuckin break.
          I'm just saying that people didn't know better, and now that they do it might be too late. Oh, I must have forgot though, white men are the cause of the unrest in the Middle East, not some argument over this piece of land belongs to me so I'll blow myself the fuck up just to prove a point. And the white man must have also given the entire country of Africa AIDS.
          http://www.canuckheaven.com/upload/canttouch.jpg

Comment

Are you off your Ativan again, Scott? You know how you get when you don't take your medicine.
            I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

Help plz

Jim Gray is a moron, he went after rodman and made the fuckin guy cry, I hate that fuck too, why doesnt somebody just check him back, like ask him if he is gay with his bald head?
              Does any one know what is wrong here?

Comment

Why

Originally posted by Fantasy Guru
                Remember when everyone started boycotting Jim Gray after he just kept (inappropriately) going after Pete Rose at (i think) the allstar game?
                And why the hell would one want to do something like that...please tell me....

Comment

PHILAPHANS SUX it has been taken over by modgeeks who think they can do or say what they want, and more than a few people o along with this since they will be banned if they dont.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
                    PHILAPHANS SUX it has been taken over by modgeeks who think they can do or say what they want, and more than a few people go along with this since they will be banned if they dont.
                    Thats right I said it

Comment

Working...
                    X