Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Knife- here you go 60

From Reuben Frank...……….

Well, Hollins, a fourth-round pick back in 2017, is back at practice — and has looked pretty good — after missing all of the 2018 season with a mysterious groin injury. It's apparently something he's been dealing with for quite some time, but never had a chance to fully recover from. Hopefully resting last season allowed him to get healthy again, but he could be another dangerous weapon for Carson Wentz's already loaded arsenal.
    Here's more on what Hollins has been going through from Reuben Frank of NBC Sports Philadelphia:
    Last time Mack Hollins wasn’t dealing with nagging groin pain, the Eagles had never won a Super Bowl, Nick Foles wasn’t yet a living legend and the wide receivers coach the Eagles fired a few months ago hadn’t been hired yet.
    It’s been a while.
    It’s been a difficult 18 months for Hollins, a roller-coaster of progress and setbacks, encouraging steps forward and crushing disappointment.
    Hollins, the Eagles’ third-year fourth-round receiver out of North Carolina, is back at practice, he’s healthy and his year-and-a-half nightmare appears over.
    "It’s been rough, it has been,” Hollins said Friday in his first interview since late in the 2018 preseason. "You’re a competitor. You grew up all your life playing football, and now you can’t play and you can’t be out there? That’s rough. I think I learned a lot from it. You can always get something out of it,. At the beginning it’s, ‘Why am I hurt,’ but being on the side and getting the coach’s view, how things work, how plays are run, seeing the bigger view? You try to learn something from it. But that gets old quickly." [nbcsports.com]
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Show us that backpack baby!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
    X