Chris Brown wants out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Brown wants out

Tennessee Titans running back Chris Brown, who is entering the last year of his rookie contract, officially has requested the right to seek a trade, according to Brown's representatives from Morgan Advisory Group.

The Titans received official notification of the request in a letter written by agents Ryan Morgan and Wynn Silberman and delivered to the team on Monday. Brown decided his long-term future in Tennessee was in doubt after his agents met with general manager Floyd Reese.
    Sounds like the rumor i posted last week is legit.

Can we give em Mahe and Parry?

Re: Chris Brown wants out

Originally posted by sfphillyfan

Parry? No problem! But don't EVER suggest letting Mahe go for anything less than a top 5 draft choice or a direct descendant of Joseph Smith

Comment

i like chris brown.
      Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

Re: Chris Brown wants out

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
        Tennessee Titans running back Chris Brown, who is entering the last year of his rookie contract, officially has requested the right to seek a trade, according to Brown's representatives from Morgan Advisory Group.

The Titans received official notification of the request in a letter written by agents Ryan Morgan and Wynn Silberman and delivered to the team on Monday. Brown decided his long-term future in Tennessee was in doubt after his agents met with general manager Floyd Reese.

Sure we CAN, doesn't mean they will take them or even give us anything back in return!

They aren't going to let him go.

Comment

I think the Titans would let him go. They have faith in Lendale White. Obviously we'd have to give up something more than garbage to get him but it can be done.

Comment

if his problem there was playing time he wouldn't like it any better here.
            Member of the Mike Bartrum Fan Club

Comment

Originally posted by Buff
              if his problem there was playing time he wouldn't like it any better here.
              Exactly. Anyone who thinks he's coming here is dreaming. First of all, the Titans are liking to want something of value for him, but most importantly the guy clearly wants to go somewhere that he's going to be the feature back. That most certainly isn't happening here.

Comment

Working...
              X