Welcome to the Eagles!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Eagles!

Welcome to the Eagles, Brandon. We're behind you 100%. Now, go put Tony Romo, Eli Manning, and (yes) Donovan McNabb on the ground!

"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

I watched his interview with Spadaro and the guy is certainly confident. Plus he prefers and excels at the LDE spot which coincidentally is what we need. I've now warmed to the pick.

Comment

"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

I'm not a weight lifter but was that yanking and jerking the orange weight up at like 1:20 mark safe? Looks like a major injury waiting to happen.
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
          welcome to the eagles, brandon. We're behind you 100%. Now, go put tony romo, eli manning, and (yes) donovan mcnabb on the ground!
          qft!!!!!!!
          "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
          — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
          - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY View Post
            I'm not a weight lifter but was that yanking and jerking the orange weight up at like 1:20 mark safe? Looks like a major injury waiting to happen.
            He was shooting his legs out too wide to get under it.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Athletic guy, and I love his attitude, personality, confidence. But he's another smallish DE that I just have to hope can hold up at the point of attack against some of the monsters he will face.
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                Athletic guy, and I love his attitude, personality, confidence. But he's another smallish DE that I just have to hope can hold up at the point of attack against some of the monsters he will face.

Repeat after me 270lbs is not small for a Defensive End, 270lbs is not small for a Defenisve end.

In fact I would say 6ft 1 270lbs is a good size for a guy you want to rush the passer with> not small at all.
                Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Yeah, especially given his height. He's a pretty powerful dude.

Comment

He's short but he's the same weight as the other top DE prospects.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY View Post
                      His technique could use some work, but that's actually an Olympic lift.
                      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I'm not opposed to the player,just the picks required
                        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                        X