Why the costly move to 13 to take Graham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eagles2000 View Post

If Graham is a star it was all worth it. If he is another McDouglel we are in trouble. If he is good, I don't think it was worth it.
    This is really a great post and basically what it comes down to. If the guy busts this pick really sets the Eagles back. In a draft as deep as this one trading picks away for this guy doesn't make much sense.
    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

It will be easy to look back and judge how we did here. The Eages took Graham, and what they gave up so far is Dez Bryant and whomever is selected at the two 3rd round spots we threw in.

Right now, I can't say how well this will work out. But I am praying that Graham turns out to be a 5 time Pro Bowler.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I think this pick is going to either cement Andy or haunt him. The birds need big time help with the pass rush. As others have said Graham may be that but when the pick was announced on NFLN Mayock threw out words like situational pass rusher and may not be a starter this year. I'd be surprised that Andy would go DE if he didn't think he was the starter and if he isn't that won't cut it considering people are looking for improvement this off season.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

I can't see how he'll be a situational player for more than 8 games. Reid spent 3 picks to get this guy and he's got to put him on the field...and let him succeed or fail. If anyone will be situational it'll be jpp with the giants.

Comment

Working...
          X