Goes to show....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goes to show....

Just how much that extra week off and home field advantage really is. Just look at this weekend as your key.

Getting rest and health is a nice benefit

Comment

Ray Diddinger gave some unreal stat about the underdog teams that won in the first round being like 4-40 the following week
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Yea it is important without doubt. I would always want to go in with home field advantage and a week of rest. Having watched though I think this game was winnable. Losing Cox and Douglas early for a period really hurt. Even though they came back I don't think they were 100%. Birds had a lot of guys banged up before the game even started and more got nicked during the game.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Seemed like every big play towards the end was a throw to whoever #48 was guarding
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Losses to Panthers, Titans, and Vikings sealed our fate.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
            X