No announcement yet.

Brandon Graham..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone on one of the Philly shows mentioned Flowers as a great pairing with Cox
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Peters can’t survive after this move IMO. Not at his current cap number.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
        Peters can’t survive after this move IMO. Not at his current cap number.
        Hopefully we can restructure some contracts. Peters is a tough one because he’s probably only got one year left. Asking him to restructure might be seen as disrespectful.
        Personally, I think it’s time to move on.
        I think we restructure Bennett’s contract. He was our second best DL last year and he seems to love it here.
        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

I think they keep Bennett, and I would like to see that. Also happy with Kelce extension. BG not so much, but hope he proves me wrong.
          Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
          Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by flyered View Post
            That’s a great point. TBH I am not sure about this move. Love BG, but feels a bit of a payment for past performance, which doesn’t work in a salary cap age. Would love to be convinced otherwise
            I disagree here a bit-- he has been getting better every year--- don't think there is a reason to think that stops now, also, he is the 16th highest paid DE--- certainly not some pie in the sky number for a guy of his talent.

Comment

Working...
            X