• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birds Sign WR

Wait for it !!
    Shelton Gibson is back !!
    Good special team guy and someone with some speed
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Wait, I thought MDFan was slated to be their 5th receiver?
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
      Wait, I thought MDFan was slated to be their 5th receiver?
      It's being reported that the Birds are in a financial pinch and MD asked for an open bar tab which the Birds simply couldn't afford. Since Gibson will likely be cut after this game, his $8000 a week price tag is far more palatable.
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

See you can't believe all that media crap---- I pulled my hammy reaching for another Cheesesteak.

And at my age a Hammy pull is about a 3 to 4 ---------------------------------------- year recovery.

So the cheap ass Birds pulled their contract offer as soon as they heard!

Bastards!

Comment

Where in the hell has Gibson been all this time? Sliding around on a PS somewhere or sitting at home working at the Cheesesteak Factory?
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
            See you can't believe all that media crap---- I pulled my hammy reaching for another Cheesesteak.

And at my age a Hammy pull is about a 3 to 4 ---------------------------------------- year recovery.

Bastards!
            We're Porked.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post

Bastards!
              I’ve heard of pulled pork and pulled chicken but never pulled ham (we won’t talk about “pressed ham” which none of us want!!) Why the hell are you eating cheesesteaks and pulled ham together? No wonder you’re not in game shape!

Thank God Gibson is available.....
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Didn't say that twice so I couldn't understand..... HUH?

Comment

Working...
                X