• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperAss is back and is full of his usual BS

Patriots QB Cam Newton: 'I'm getting tired of being humble'
    Jul
    7/6/2020 8:09:54 AM
    |More
    Cam Newton has plenty of motivation heading into the 2020 season after being cut by the Carolina Panthers and signing a bare-minimum, incentive-laden deal in New England.

The former NFL MVP is bathing in the fuel spewed by doubters, Kevin Patra of NFL.com reports.

Newton posted two videos Sunday night on Instagram shirtless, working out.

The caption of the post read: "Note to self: You are great, you are the best, you are a dog, you are a monster, you are the lion!! - My Conscious. Never let 'THEM' make YOU affect YOU."

"I'm getting tired of being humble now," Newton exclaimed.

"I'm really a killa. I'm really a killa," he said. "You hear me? I'm getting tired of all this humble s----. Because, when you're humble, they start taking advantage of you. When you don't say nothing, they start taking advantage of you. But the hyenas can be doing all of this, the elephants can be doing all of what they do, the giraffes, the antelopes, the chimpanzees, even the gorilla. But there's one (expletive) animal in the jungle and when he roars, everything stops. And I'm about to (expletive) roar."

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/theredzoneorg

Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Theredzone.org
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I have to say I absolutely LOVE the attitude, but hate that he said it publicly. The self confidence building mantra is pretty much expected in a pro athlete but making it a public statement makes him sound like a blowhard bitch.
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

He neglected to add, "I am also the King of the Assholes!"

Comment

[QUOTE=Jukin;351065]I have to say I absolutely LOVE the attitude, but hate that he said it publicly. The self confidence building mantra is pretty much expected in a pro athlete but making it a public statement makes him sound like a blowhard bitch.[/QUOTE]

That's because he IS a blowhard bitch Juk.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Eh, we have our own asshole in DJax. Never thought of Hitler as a huge supporter of the Black community, but for our “deep thinker” apparently nothing gets in the way of antisemitism.
          Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
          Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Working...
          X