Training Camp Plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training Camp Plans?

Since I am now local once again, moved from San Diego back to Philly, and more settled than I was last year when I was neck deep in moving boxes...what are people's plans for attending training camp?

Can we get a group together to meet up? I know this has worked in the past...

Lets post our thoughts here and formulate some plans...
    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

My plan is to be right here reading your posts about it.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I'll be keeping Fresh company. Sorry but too many other obligations to take a day off for camp.
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

The first 3 days are the best days VFK. There is alot of live scrimmaging. If it works out with my beach vacation I should be there then.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Thanks 60....what is the date for the start this year? It would be great to catch up and meet...

-Andy Reid

Comment

j-bird and I talk about it every year, but we never make it. My schedule is flat out crazy until fall.

But, I think a stickied thread for camp plans may be in order, so that people who are going to make it can network.

Comment

I think part of BP's contract calls for all sticky's to be approved by him......... It's what I heard anywho!!!!!!!

Comment

LOL....I'd wait until a week or two before camp, then sticky a thread for people who are going so they can get it togther.

...as long as they promise to submit some good reports.

Comment

Just use this one, EB....unless you feel your thread would be better somehow....

-Andy Reid

Comment

You don't get extra post counts for STARTING threads. If you're looking to get your post count up, just post tons of meaningless, mindless ramblings like I do. It WORKS!!!!!!!
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Last year BP, Swing & I met up at Lehigh and had a great time. I'm up for it again.

Comment

Working...
                      X