Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The appetize was pretty good. Now for the main course.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The appetize was pretty good. Now for the main course.

I'll have the Ewok with a compound fracture of the femur and for sides...1) Prescott is knocked unconscious and 2) Drunken Jerry falls out of his box after the game and crushes Jared Goff'S shoulder.
    Two more things:
    - Will somebody please buy the the cretin fuck Jay Glazer a suit that fits.
    - And will somebody tell Erin Andrews to wipe off her chin when she done 'interviewing Prescott.

Oh yeah! And Fuck you Aikman!

This is going to be a tight game.... the league wants it

Comment

Not really a good start for the Rams. Dallas is terrible coming from behind. But, they have rarely been behind this year.

Damn Cooper. That trade saved their season.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post

Allowing Cooper to retaliate with a PF but no call is simply fucking amazing. Never seen that not at least called a double foul.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
          I don't know what the league wanted in that first game. Whatever it was it was the biggest choke game that I have ever seen by the Colts. Luck sucked, his receivers sucked, the defense made about 50 stupid penalties. It was pathetic. I'm glad KC won though because I want them at home to kill the Patriots but that was more like a scrimmage than a game.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Interesting non calls on the turds.

Comment

I think that we should have picked up that bull Anderson when Ajayi went down.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post

He is a bull with speed and some quicks. But I'm thinking Gurley must be hurting.

Comment

Cowboys catching all the breaks. Rams should be up by 7, not down by 1.

LA needs to try and dial up some deep passes. They are playing into Dallas hands by running the ball, eating up clock and then settling for 3 points.

No way the Cowboys win a shootout, which is why this game is going to plan for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post

On 2nd thought, he couldn't play for us.

Comment

Glad the Rams scored to take the lead but fuck Joe Buck and his biased bullshit! The cowfag CB (I think it was Jones) had two hands on the receiver but all Buck can talk about is how the Rams are dropping the ball! FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!
                      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Does "he has a low center of gravity" mean anything or is it just a nice way of saying that he's short?

Comment

Stone pic 6 dropped. WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                            Stone pic 6 dropped. WTF!
                            Dak is one of the luckiest QB's I have ever seen this year. That was a dropped pick 6. The Eagles had a dropped pick 6. Last week seattle had one also. Incredible.

Comment

Dallas defense can be run on. Not a great front.
                              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
                              X