Where would you go heavy this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where would you go heavy this season?

D line, cbs, lbs, O line? To me I definitely think it's wr and I wouldn't be surprised if they even keep 7! We have all of that young speed and we simply can't put Ward on the PS because he'd be gone in the blink of an eye. Any other thoughts?
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

DB and WR. Eagles havent had too much luck at keeping healthy players on the field in either of those positions.

Comment

WR, I want to see the youngsters and Jackson with Jeffrey
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

OL Always and Always, 2nd LB's! And use them right!

Comment

We could go heavy on linebackers but why. You go heavy because you lose some talent if you let them go. In our situation we could cut half of our linebackers and put them on the PS an nobody else would give a crap.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
          X