Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are actually some humans on the Gnats Big Blue Forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are actually some humans on the Gnats Big Blue Forum!

KUDOS TO ANDY REID ,PLAYERS AND HIS STAFF : homerjones4 : 12/25/06 8:20 PM
    You've got to admire the birds. They pulled themselves together when they were down, and made a run for it. I didn't hear the whining, or see any fingerpointing during the time McNabb went down, and everyone counted them out. I will root for this team throughout the playoffs, even though I'm a diehard Giants fan. They play inspired football, and have leadership from top to bottom. This is instilled in them as members of this team. I am sure the staff instills a purpose and positive attitude in all of them. No, we don't need to go hunting for more players in free agency. The problem with this team is not talent, but guts and cohesiveness. They whine and complain, they give up, they don't want to win, they don't want to go to the playoffs. I really don't care any more if they do. I just want to see some heart when they are playing. Where did it go? Who is to blame? The Giants just don't get it; believe that hard work, and a strong vision of themselves are the most powerful tools they have to work with. They will continue to be also rans, until their leadership is in order, and they all get on the same page, just like the Eagles have been doing for some time now Again, Kudos to Reid and his entire team. I'm not a fan, but their play is surely inspiring. I hope to see them in the SB.

While this guy caught some shit from other posters, several grudgingly agreed. The comparisons of Colonel Tom to AR as HCs would not give Tommy a good night's sleep!

Have to admit, I would NEVER write that about the Skins, Cowboys, or Giants, no matter what the circumstances. But hey, plenty of room on the bandwagon, ESPECIALLY for fans of division rivals.

Comment

Working...
    X