Greetings All...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings All...

A big thanks to MD for the invite and it is so good to see so many familiar faces on board, pun intended...

This will be my Eagles home...too bad about Philaphans, I really cared about that place, but after seeing the rules we had agreed to and put into place trashed, the yahoos allowed to take over, many good posters leaving and somehow us mods blamed for the mess, it was silly to stay any longer...Barry made his choice and, despite his shots at me and others in recent days, I will take the high road...

Lets discuss some Eagles friends...great to be here, thanks again to those who set this up and I am honored to be a part of it...
    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Welcome VFK.

Now get me a beer Rookie Beeyotch!

Comment

LOL...rookie beyotch...classic...I will after I have one myself for that Phillies loss....terrible...

-Andy Reid

Comment

Originally posted by Vote for Kalas
        I will after I hve one myself for that Phillies loss....terrible...
        Ugh. I was following it on my yahoo stattracker. How the hell did they blow that one.

Comment

Bad defense is what I saw...we had two large leads and just could not hold it...

-Andy Reid

Comment

Hey man, don't thank me, thank Vin.

He has embraced the idea and I think he agrees with our vision of seeing a board that we all wanted to see after we left PDC.

Hey Newbie,, I'll have a bloody Mary thank you very much!!!! LOL!

Comment

Welcome to the board Vote. Nice to see you here.
              FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Whassup VFK!!!!! Welcome abourd my friend. MDFAN had to vouch for my character, and I vouched for yours, so this whole thing is a house of cards! LOL! Who vouched for MD??

Lets make this place what Philaphans USED to be... and BETTER. The pressure is off, put your feet up and make yourself at home.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Thanks guys...

Ahhh...

-Andy Reid

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
                    MDFAN had to vouch for my character, and I vouched for yours, so this whole thing is a house of cards! LOL! Who vouched for MD??
                    Some guy named Juan Samuel...

-Andy Reid

Comment

Thanks guys...

Ahhh...

Gary,, get those smelly stinky things outta here.... we run a clean establishment here........ LOL!

Comment

Beautiful. It only takes a dozen high quality posters and a board will begin to flourish over time...
                        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                        Playoff Appearances:
                        NFC Title Games:
                        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

MDFAN had to vouch for my character, and I vouched for yours, so this whole thing is a house of cards! LOL! Who vouched for MD??
                          ROFLMAO!!!! I dont THINK SO!!!!!
                          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!! I dont THINK SO!!!!!
                            Why not???,, we are best of Bud's,,, me and him and Budman we go out bar hopping on weekends.

Comment

Thanks for the idea and the invite. I don't have much time to post these days but HOPE to have a new home to read EAGLES talk daily.

Oh and as a licensee of the PLCB I cannot get you a beer(or bloody mary) so don't ask. I will gladly sell you one during your next trip to Lehighton.

Comment

Working...
                              X