The cancer that is TO.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoDakIggle
    Now that is about the only reason to watch a punk ass giant/cowgirl game.

Are you kidding? I watch for mutual destruction.

Comment

Couple of good points on ESPN this morning: Why no word from Tony Romo? Everyone else seems to have an opinion.

Also, now Goober Pyle (Romo) is stuck between a rock and a hard place, a lose-lose situation. If he throws to Owens, he's just giving a whiner what he wants. If he throws to Witten, he's following that buddy system.
      "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
      — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
      - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

It's tough to keep up with the Owens soap opera in Dallas so I'm not sure if this has been posted, but it's so familiar and humorous that I thought it was worth a shot:

Posted on PFT:

"The latest news in the silliness that is the 2008 Dallas Cowboys is a report that wide receiver Terrell Owens told tight end Jason Witten not to talk to him.
        Todd Archer of the Dallas Morning News reports, citing unnamed sources, that Witten approached Owens during Friday’s practice to talk to him about a pass route, and Owens instructed Witten not to talk to him.
        According to Archer, Owens’ snubbing of Witten came after coach Wade Phillips called a team meeting that, according to Phillips, “set everything straight” among the players.
        If it’s true that Owens told Witten not to talk to him, it wouldn’t be the first time such an incident took place with Owens. In 2005, when he played for the Eagles, Owens reportedly told then-offensive coordinator Brad Childress, “don’t talk to me unless I talk to you.” "

With the approach of Christmas, I think it's important to appreciate Little Terrell for the almost magical person that he is..."The Gift That Keeps On Giving!"

Comment

Working...
        X