Romo Back At It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romo Back At It

trying to be a PGA golfer. Was even after 11 holes, but choked down the stretch to finish 5 over
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Hey, I'll cut him some slack on the course.... He is playing with pro's.

Comment

was just bringing up the choking element of his history. I would love to see him do well enough to leave the booth. Fucking hate his pussy, whiney voice
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Yeah, I get that.... But I gotta tell you that he rises up a level or 2 in my book with kinda work. I also want him outta the booth.

Comment

That voice
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            That voice
            Not as bad as Collinsworth’s voice.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              That voice

The voice is REALLY bad and he talks way too much. But he is 'real' and I'll take him over the incredibly arrogant Phil Simms and The Shameless Suck Up Asshole Thom Brennaman.

Comment

Working...
              X