Carson's health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
    It could be all the other guys that will out. Not to mention that I don't expect Wentz to come out polished, if at all.
    I'm all over Atlanta as a better (and so is the rest of the world apparently lol). That's a good sign for us! The public is never right.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Given the missing pieces and the lack of execution by the 1st team offense in the preseason, I have low expectations for game 1. Sure, we could win 13 - 10 but if Atlanta is able to move the ball even somewhat successfully throughout the game, I don't have high hopes.

Now, if you tell me that Wentz has been cleared and is starting? Different result even with his rust. Given Wentz' arm strength, I bet even Wallace appears in the box score.

Comment

If (big if) Wentz plays against Atlanta, I expect a really conservative game plan. Not having Jeffrey is going to affect our passing options, especially with the way the offense has looked in preseason. He may have only had roughly 750 yards last year. But, they were big ones and he probably drew a lot of double teams.

I just can't see Doug being aggressive the first game when it is a long season. But, they will get there soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
          If (big if) Wentz plays against Atlanta, I expect a really conservative game plan. Not having Jeffrey is going to affect our passing options, especially with the way the offense has looked in preseason. He may have only had roughly 750 yards last year. But, they were big ones and he probably drew a lot of double teams.

I just can't see Doug being aggressive the first game when it is a long season. But, they will get there soon enough.
          I'll bet that we see a ton of two TE sets against Atlanta and let the big guys do the heavy lifting. And Sproles is back too! Can't wait.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I think every game is going to be tough--with or without Carson. The birds have a good team but there is such parity that every game is tough
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Working...
            X