X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site has been updated. Nothing to see here

update 8/4: Up and running!!

Update 8/3:

I'm starting to work on the update in earnest this week. I think monday is prep work and tuesday or wednesday I will take the site down if Monday goes well.
    Last edited by sfphillyfan; 08-04-2020, 09:58 PM.

Thank You.

Comment

Thanks vin, certainly appreciate it. If you are taking contributions for the upgrade I will help
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
        Thanks vin, certainly appreciate it. If you are taking contributions for the upgrade I will help
        Ditto on all counts. Just let me know where to send the check and a lot of thanks!
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Vin... thanks. It appears like is is humming now. Please let us know what we can do to help pay for the upgrade. Love it here and didn't want to go searching for something else.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Havent upgraded yet. Will do it in a test environment first.

I might just hire someone to do it. It’s been so long.

Comment

It's getting worse

It's taking so long to get in posts that I just gave up today. Tell us what you need and we will all ante up.
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Most pages won’t load on Firefox and take forever on safari. I am now using chrome just to read this site.

Comment

Most pages won’t load on Firefox and take forever on safari. I am now using chrome just to read this site.

Comment

I work in the Tech industry if you need any help with this let me know.
                    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Taz if you know someone trustworthy who can upgrade the site I’m happy to create an admin account.

I have pneumonia.

Comment

Fell better, I will reach out to a few of my friends who I trust and see if they can do it.
                        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                          Taz if you know someone trustworthy who can upgrade the site I’m happy to create an admin account.

I have pneumonia.
                          Sorry to hear that Vin. It's running better for some reason this morning. Feel better.
                          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Wow Vin... sorry to heart this. Get better man.
                            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Get well.

Comment

Working...
                              X