College football playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
    Ohio State has zero argument. Alabama deserves to go before them based on last season. Big 10 championship has been deemed to be irrelevant.
    I will contradict myself and say Alabama because I hate Ohio State. Seeing as though it's only a 4 team tournament the whole thing is a joke anyway so you might as well take the teams everybody wants to see. I still maintain that the championship should be for conference champs only and expand the thing to get at least 8 teams.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Ohio States chances ended when they lost by 31 at Iowa.

IMO they got it right and IMO Clemson repeats in a high scoring affair over OU
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
        Ohio States chances ended when they lost by 31 at Iowa.

IMO they got it right and IMO Clemson repeats in a high scoring affair over OU
        Have they announced it yet??

Comment

Clemson, Gerogia, Bama and Okla.

Bama plays Clemson and Ga plays Okla.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
            Clemson, Georgia, Bama and Okla.

Bama plays Clemson and Ga plays Okla.
            Oklahoma is probably the worst team in it but I'll bet that nobody wants to mess with that offense.

It could be an all SEC final. The Clemson-Bama rematch should be wild with Bama getting their LBs back.

Comment

I disagree.... respectfully.

Baker Mayfield is a gamer. Better and less mistake prone than Manziel and the OL is the best I’m college football. The DL is good. And they have a young RB that is Adrian Peterson like. They are gonna surprise Ga.
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post

I disagree.... respectfully.

Baker Mayfield is a gamer. Better and less mistake prone than Manziel and the OL is the best I’m college football. The DL is good. And they have a young RB that is Adrian Peterson like. They are gonna surprise Ga.
                Mayfield is the real deal. The Big 12 looks like the old WAC with zero defense played most of the time. That's why they don't get as much respect as they might otherwise get. Oklahoma pasted Ohio State to start the year though. They will both be great bowl games.

Comment

Working...
                X