Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Testicle and the yards passing record.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
    Popper, I luv ya, but that's bullshit. Every franchise QB in the league, except for the one who's super model wife out-earns him, has an inflated contract. Every one. Is Aaron Rodgers fucking the Packers? That's the way it works. Brees deserves all the credit he gets. Why? Because he earns his f'cking money. Was Peyton Manning fucking the Colts? All three of those guys were/are truly elite QBs who won championships. And, they all got paid. You want to talk about QBs who are fucking their teams, then talk about guys like Joe Flacco, or Matt Stafford, who got paid elite, but don't play like it. Or even Matt Ryan, who hasn't won shit. I guarantee you there ain't a single Saints fan that thinks Brees doesn't deserve the contract he's got.
    He's the reason we got Sproles so I thank him for that. Of course Brees was pissed off because NO traded him because they were broke lol. I remember it well when he said that he couldn't get by on the franchise tag (($21 million at the time). But even more than that I thank him because we were able to GET JENKINNS who won us our Super Bowl!! So yeah, Brees is a great fuckin guy. Rogers is an asshole too. If GB could spend a little money on defense they might go someplace. Don't get me going lol!!

When Carr's contract came up he came out and told everybody that he didn't want to break the bank so that the team could afford to pay everybody else and his team all came out and said how much they respected him for it. They aren't all the same but I agree that most are. Then there's Sam Bradford......................Man I needed his agent. I would have been the only PE teacher in America make 6 figures!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
      He's the reason we got Sproles so I thank him for that. Of course Brees was pissed off because NO traded him because they were broke lol. I remember it well when he said that he couldn't get by on the franchise tag (($21 million at the time). But even more than that I thank him because we were able to GET JENKINNS who won us our Super Bowl!! So yeah, Brees is a great fuckin guy. Rogers is an asshole too. If GB could spend a little money on defense they might go someplace. Don't get me going lol!!

When Carr's contract came up he came out and told everybody that he didn't want to break the bank so that the team could afford to pay everybody else and his team all came out and said how much they respected him for it. They aren't all the same but I agree that most are. Then there's Sam Bradford......................Man I needed his agent. I would have been the only PE teacher in America make 6 figures!
      First off, Jenkins wasn't available because of Brees' contract. He was available because the Saints chose to sign Jarius Byrd (who they had money to sign despite Brees' contract). Memba him? He was the top rated FA safety that year. Not Jenkins. I appreciate the Saints making a mistake like that, but Brees' contract didn't have anything to do with it.

I give Carr some credit, along with Brady. But, I'm not going to say that Brees is an asshole, or that he fucked the Saints by getting a market value contract. I don't get all the Brees hate, to be honest. Tough crowd I guess. I hope Wentz decides to leave some on the table too, but I'm not going to hate on him if he gets paid. Brees is one of those guys I would pay, because the simple fact of the matter is that he, like Brady and Rodgers, makes everyone around him better. He earns his money. I think he deserves a lot of credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
        First off, Jenkins wasn't available because of Brees' contract. He was available because the Saints chose to sign Jarius Byrd (who they had money to sign despite Brees' contract). Memba him? He was the top rated FA safety that year. Not Jenkins. I appreciate the Saints making a mistake like that, but Brees' contract didn't have anything to do with it.

I give Carr some credit, along with Brady. But, I'm not going to say that Brees is an asshole, or that he fucked the Saints by getting a market value contract. I don't get all the Brees hate, to be honest. Tough crowd I guess. I hope Wentz decides to leave some on the table too, but I'm not going to hate on him if he gets paid. Brees is one of those guys I would pay, because the simple fact of the matter is that he, like Brady and Rodgers, makes everyone around him better. He earns his money. I think he deserves a lot of credit.
        Well I don't hate him EB but I think that he's a phoney.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Of course he deserves to get paid, but he makes so much off endorsements that he doesn’t need the Saints to pay him what he’s really worth. And if it’s holding back the Saints franchise, then either Brees needs to rethink how much coin he really needs, or the Saints need a smarter guy to negotiate their contracts.

I’ve thought that the Saints were consistently good but overrated. If not for one Favre INT, they’d still have zero SB appearances in what, 13 years? It’s hard to believe.

I used to blame Payton for that. But if Brees’ contracts are keeping them from signing good talent, well, then the Saints have no one to blame but themselves.
          Last edited by balto-eaglefan; 10-10-2018, 10:56 AM.
          "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
          — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
          - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Working...
          X