TV Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Map

Anybody got a link to the Sunday coverage map? Trying to see if I have to go to bar.

Thanks
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2019&wk=1

Maps are posted on Weds
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

https://506sports.com/

Here is the link for this week
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Darnit. If you look at the map Kansas City is going to get the Carolina-Rams game and not Eagles-Skins. However, Topeka is getting Eagles-Skins.

Told the wife I will have to go to the bar. That's OK... but I will say I'll be on the game thread but with no audio watching so will not be able to complain about the announcers.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

true story.... twice now the Eagles were not going to be shown and it was some dumbass game that I wasn't interested in. I emailed the station and told how the Eagles v whoever it was should be the game they were going to carry because of the Wentz angle and how that game was more important than the game they were going to show. Both times they changed the game.
          Of course in order for them to change the game it has to be the right network with the right teams , ie two NFC teams for FOX or have an AFC tie in for CBS. But it worked
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Well NoDak that might work in North Dakota but here in Kansas City...

Kidding man. It's all good.

One thing Kansas City has a ton of is great sports bars. Sunday I will be at Johnny's Tavern which is literally a mile from the house. They have about 40 TVs and individual TVs in the booth if I want sound.

Pretty sure I can make it work.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
              Well NoDak that might work in North Dakota but here in Kansas City...

Kidding man. It's all good.

One thing Kansas City has a ton of is great sports bars. Sunday I will be at Johnny's Tavern which is literally a mile from the house. They have about 40 TVs and individual TVs in the booth if I want sound.

Pretty sure I can make it work.
              It sounds to me like you're making excuses to go to the bar. Good move!
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                It sounds to me like you're making excuses to go to the bar. Good move!
                No problem with that......

Comment

Working...
                X