No announcement yet.

Skins vs Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wow. Dallas can't get out of their own way on offense and they are leading 17-0.

Comment

That was some Hail Mary Prescott just threw!

Now if only the field was 100 yds wide as well as long, that pass would have been almost in bounds.

Comment

The Cowboys look small defensively. Is just run straight at them.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Collinsworth should just go to Jerry's booth and blow him!
          Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

If you didn't know any better you'd think the Cowpukes were undefeated and in 1st place.

Comment

I just don’t see how the Redskins beat Seattle in Seattle because they are really very weak

Comment

What a bull shit penalty that was

Comment

Collinsworth is sure happy now.

Comment

Dallas Sucks !

Comment

I suppose this means Dallas is back. Maybe the Birds should just concede the division to Dallas since, even with 2 lock HOFers out, they handled a Skins team that, due to a couple trifling injuries too insignificant to mention, was left with the NFL equivalent of a team composed of paraplegics.

But the big score and the Dallas victory made Chris C (and presumably Skippy) happy. So it's all good.

Comment

Dallas is back guys!!! we better look o.... hahaha I almost got all the way through without laughing.
                        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I’m reading how Dak played with valor. How good he was. 11 of 22 for 102 yards is now defined as good. What I saw last night was Garrett finally realized he could still run the football. And Dak completed some passes to guys where a defender was absent from the TV screen. A depleted Skins team, who got little mention of their many injuries. Yes Dallass is back.

Comment

I don't know what to think. Dallas finally figured out that you can run the ball with a lot of people not named Ewok Elliot. They looked good but Washington had their JV team playing, but there is no doubt that they are a vastly better team with Elliot and Lee playing. It's clear that Dak isn't going to carry a team but when they do have all of their pieces they can be tough to beat. I fell asleep midway through the 3rd quarter with the score 17-7, what happened??? Dallas put up 3 more TDs.
                            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                            X