Fly Eagles Fly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fly Eagles Fly

Another day another challenger. How about another 20+ point win....

E !!!!!!
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

A!!!!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

G!
      Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

L !!!

After 4 blowouts, I have a feeling we are finally in for a tough one. Russell Wilson scares the sh-t out of me. If we somehow find a way to not let him run wild, we’ll be ok. My gut is saying 27-24 Seattle, which will suck but also long be forgotten if we can come out healthy and rebound next week vs the Rams.
        Elliott might be the difference in this one, I’m hoping that Peters will be there to remind him “no more misses bro”.
        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

e!!!
          Go birds!!!
          Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

S!
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Eagles!!!

I think we are going to dominate tonight. I just have a feeling this team still feels it is not fully respected. My guess is:

Eagles 34
              Seahawks 16

The Seahawks D is a shell of what it once was.
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

let's get it on
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                  Eagles!!!

I think we are going to dominate tonight. I just have a feeling this team still feels it is not fully respected. My guess is:

Eagles 34
                  Seahawks 16

The Seahawks D is a shell of what it once was.
                  Told my brother the same thing. Sea is a good team but they have a lot of injuries. Not an excuse but I think those injuries are an opportunity for the birds to show the league they can whip anyone.
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                    Told my brother the same thing. Sea is a good team but they have a lot of injuries. Not an excuse but I think those injuries are an opportunity for the birds to show the league they can whip anyone.
                    I think the silent count that we have to use today is going to hinder our line firing out in our run game.
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Perfect game to be national. We feel like we got something to prove.

Meanwhile the Vikings might go down

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                        I think the silent count that we have to use today is going to hinder our line firing out in our run game.
                        get ahead early and silence that crowd
                        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Only two teams in the leavue concern me, Vikings and Patriots. Neither scare me, I think we can beat both of them, but they won’t be easy games to win. Fuck Seattle. They are overrated this year and nothing to worry about. If we play well we win. If we under perform we will lose. It’s that simple IMO.
                          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Almost time boys...

Comment

Make a statement.

This team is the best in the league. Best O and Best Defense. Best secondary. Best QB and best running game.

Beat their asses
                              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
                              X