Bye Bye Dalembert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye Bye Dalembert

Sixers trade Dalembert to the Kings for a decent shooter and a backup C.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5297829
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Thank god!

Sweet baby jesus!

Comment

But the real ramifications may come during the draft. The Sixers have been deciding between Evan Turner and Derrick Favors with the No. 2 pick. While Sixers general manager Ed Stefanski is a Turner fan, new coach Doug Collins is high on Favors. With Dalembert gone and Nocioni in, it could push them in the direction of Favors.
      Fucking Doug Collins.

Comment

nice! I just wanted Dalembert gone at all costs. At least we have some promise in Hawes and another outside shooter.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
          Fucking Doug Collins.
          If that happens I will officially be done with the Sixers.

The Dalembert trade is nice but I have this overwhelming sense of doom that they're going to do something extremely stupid this off season.
          FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

The more I think about it the more I dislike this trade. This Sixers aren't going to win anything this season anyway, and if you held on to Dalembert for one more year he comes off the books.
            Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg View Post
              The more I think about it the more I dislike this trade. This Sixers aren't going to win anything this season anyway, and if you held on to Dalembert for one more year he comes off the books.
              Maybe DC said "no way am I coaching that stiff."

Comment

I hated seeing him throw up such horrible shots from 5' and in. He could go on hot streaks and turn just as cold in a minutes notice. All in all I look forward to DC shaping this team . Maybe they will be worth watching once again.
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg View Post
                  I think that they felt that they had to get rid of his "loser" mentality. Don't want to corrupt the young guys.

Besides, I think the two new guys are only on the books for two years, and this team seems to be moving in the direction of building over the next two years through the draft.
                  www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Also, with Igoudala and Brand still on the books for a while, it's not like the Sixers were gonna use Dalembert's cap space to sign a high priced free agent.

Comment

Working...
                    X