Cole finally gets a W

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cole finally gets a W

guy has been pitching his ass off for a month and a half without support. Sizemore did well in the lead off spot tonight. Howard needs the rest of the season off, his approach to hitting is a joke and he clogs the bases if he actually gets a hit. Cole Giles and Papelbon threw an impressive game tonight. Oh, by the way. What a bunch of mindless assholes in Hotlanta . I totally hate the fucking zombie chop
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Hey. New to the site.

Cole threw a gem the other night. Hopefully Lee can return tonight and do well. His next couple starts are auditions as the trade deadline approaches. I know the Yankees are interested in Lee but not sure what they have to offer.

Comment

JIMHO, better get something good for Lee because IMM he still has a few good years left, and he and Hamels still make a formidable 1 -2 punch.

Comment

Not exactly a stellar outing from Lee last night. I was really hoping for better.

Comment

Perfect audition from my pov.

BTW-- Welcome to the board, don't think I noticed that anyone else did.

Comment

howdy BDawk
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Howdy. Good to be here.

Comment

Hey BDawk! Glad to have you aboard! Head on over to the EFO section and get ready for a great season!
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I've checked it out but just haven't posted there yet. Looking forward to a great year. As long as Foles continues to progress, it should be fine.

Comment

Working...
                  X