Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This woman's vote means just as much as yours does.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This woman's vote means just as much as yours does.

https://biggeekdad.com/2012/10/move-the-deer-crossing/
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Believe it or not Popper, that is not the first time I've heard about people arguing that 'Deer Crossings' should be moved to places where they're less likely to be hit.

We live in deer country. Starting half a mile up the street from our house there are expansive fields bordered by woods on both sides of the road. And there are Deer Crossing signs going in both directions just before you reach the open fields. The posted speed limit is 45 MPH. Around dusk I drive very watchfully on the stretch and at only about 30 MPH because invariably there are anywhere from 3 to 7 or 8 deer grazing/standing in the fields and readying to cross the road as they return to the woods to sleep for the night. Now if they would just move the damn signs to some other road it would make my life a lot easier.
    Last edited by tinopuno; 10-19-2017, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Popper,

I wrote the above post after reading the caption with the audio but before actually listening to Donna. Having now listened to her I believe I have abetter solution.
      If she won't agree to having her tubes tied immediately, then simply shoot her.

Use the "Standing Your Ground" defense arguing that you believed she posed a mortal threat to the gene pool and no jury could convict you.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
        Popper,

I wrote the above post after reading the caption with the audio but before actually listening to Donna. Having now listened to her I believe I have abetter solution.
        If she won't agree to having her tubes tied immediately, then simply shoot her.

Use the "Standing Your Ground" defense arguing that you believed she posed a mortal threat to the gene pool and no jury could convict you.
        Good God tino I thought that you had really gone off the deep end for a minute!
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
        X