Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does ANYBODY IN THE WORLD give a shit what this guy says?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does ANYBODY IN THE WORLD give a shit what this guy says?

Whose friken great idea was it to put this guy on MNF?

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...day-night-news
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    Whose friken great idea was it to put this guy on MNF

I don't find him any worse than the other two losers, Whitebread Whitten and Phony Hype Meister Joe Testicle. Each one is awful in his own way. The 3 combine to make an 'unlistenable' show.

But the mobile doo dad McFarland is on is total bullshit. It's just a pathetic gimmick that adds NOTHING to the game and interferes with the view fans.

Comment

I pay ticket prices to see the game LIVE not off a TV screen, I could do that at home for free.

Comment

No worries. Eventually the cart will block the view of a lawyer who will immediately file suit against the league, ESPN and whatever team sold him the tickets. That will be enough for them to realize it can become a weekly lawsuit and they will end the stupid thing.
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I’d love it if they started throwing shit at that stupid contraption.

Plus, maybe it’ll get them to realize what a fuckin waste of money it is paying that moron to comment all game.

I just don’t get it. How can they have so much difficulty putting together a decent booth for Monday night games?????

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
            I’d love it if they started throwing shit at that stupid contraption.

Plus, maybe it’ll get them to realize what a fuckin waste of money it is paying that moron to comment all game.

I just don’t get it. How can they have so much difficulty putting together a decent booth for Monday night games?????

How come they switch to a guy who nobody ever heard of say some gibberish for 20 seconds a game? "Let's hear what Booger has to say" cracks me up every time they say it. Seriously if he didn't have such a ridiculous name would he have a job on tv?

Comment

Personally they are all the same. They run at the lips and provide very little insight into the game unless your are a European that has only seen two games in your life. If you are a fan you already know everything they say about the game of football.
              As for the absolute silliness of having a guy ride up and down the field to give you some great perspective..... stupid nonsense at its best.
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                Personally they are all the same. They run at the lips and provide very little insight into the game unless your are a European that has only seen two games in your life. If you are a fan you already know everything they say about the game of football.
                As for the absolute silliness of having a guy ride up and down the field to give you some great perspective..... stupid nonsense at its best.
                I didn't even know that until I saw the picture of the thing. I always wondered why they cut to him during the game. So he's supposed to give you fan insight I guess. What idiot came up with that one?

Comment

I think they created the contraption to distract from the fact that their broadcasting crew sucks donkey balls

Comment

This is going to be bigger than the Epic Booing Santa Claus when Booger gets hit with the inevitable beer bottles that will be thrown at him by pissed off fans Monday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                      This is going to be bigger than the Epic Booing Santa Claus when Booger gets hit with the inevitable beer bottles that will be thrown at him by pissed off fans Monday night.
                      https://goo.gl/images/LLg8wp

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
                        I think they created the contraption to distract from the fact that their broadcasting crew sucks donkey balls
                        Booger just adds to the donkey ball sucking.

Comment

Working...
                        X