1 down 2 to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 down 2 to go

How great would it be to sweep those massholes?

Re: 1 down 2 to go

That would be sweep!

With Moyer and Kendrick going, they do have a chance. But after the blown series in Florida and St. Louis, I'm not getting my hopes up.
    www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Well, gotta pull one more out. I want them to sweep every series even though I know it can't be done but 2 of 3 against a div leading team will do.
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Well this isn't good, you can't lose 2 of 3 at home if you want to play with the big boys!

Comment

Didn't help that Utley is in a terrible slump.

And how many times this year have we heard "And Howard strikes out to end the inning."?

Comment

I had a glass of kool aid with dinner so I will say all teams and all players go through a slump somewhere. Here is hoping that the past week or so was THE slump of the year for Utley and the Phils (not sure Howard is going to do much more than he currently is). If that was the worst of it they will come through ok.
            Now I gotta go get another glass of the aid.
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
              Didn't help that Utley is in a terrible slump.

And how many times this year have we heard "And Howard strikes out to end the inning."?
              I know that Ryan is just trying to rationalize his failure, but striking out 230 times this year is not helping this team.

How many games has this team won late in the game by putting the ball in play only to see the other team make an error? 2,3,4?

If he could turn 1/3 of his K's into singles doubles, sac flies, and outs, this team would be much better off.
              www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Working...
              X