An Idea...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Idea...

I was thinking about making a dynasty league on ESPN for fantasy football. I was wondering what you guys thought about it. But maybe it would be a better idea if someone else ran it because this will be my first year doing fantasy football(although, i am willing to step up to the challenge). Besides, I'm already running another league but it wouldn't bother me to run more than one. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

-Young
    Yes
    0.00%
    No
    100.00%
    -Young

what's a dynasty league?
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I'm interested too if you tell me more specifics.
      "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

Comment

A dynasty league is where you have a draft(like normal) and at year's end you keep all of your players and have a rookie draft the next year instead of having everyone in the league. Jackson, we could maybe do the default settings with offensive players, kicker, and Defense/ST or if wanted we could do both offensive and defensive players with kicker. I'm thinking we could all get together and decide what the settings would be.

-Young
        -Young

Comment

do they let you alter the league so that instead of keeping *everyone*, you protect _X_ amount of players and the rest become free?
          Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

Originally posted by reesecal
            do they let you alter the league so that instead of keeping *everyone*, you protect _X_ amount of players and the rest become free?
            Wouldn't that just be a keeper league?
            Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I think that they do.

-Young
              -Young

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
                Originally posted by reesecal
                Wouldn't that just be a keeper league?
                yeah, i thought that's what he was referring to, i thought maybe 'dynstasty' league is how espn calls it (because they have to pretend like they're all clever)
                Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

I think I would prefer a keeper. Just in case you get screwed over with a bad team. Thoughts?
                  "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

Comment

i thought that it would be kind of neat having the challenge of upgrading your team every year like the real GMs do in the nfl. just a thought. anyone else.

-Young
                    -Young

Comment

Can you start this league. I think I would like to join.

Comment

Yea, but first I want to make sure that we can get together enough people that want to and will join. So if we can get enough people together, I'd be more than willing to start the league.

-Young
                        -Young

Comment

Who all is interested?

-Young
                          -Young

Comment

hell ya

hey ill join today if u get it started hell yea dog sign me up
                            Rocky Dee

Comment

Me.

Comment

Working...
                              X