Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When does the bullcrap stop with Wells Fargo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When does the bullcrap stop with Wells Fargo?

I'm no Liz Warren fan but I have to say that she's the only one not letting up on these bastards. How some of these guys are not in jail is beyond me. Twice the SOBs have gotten caught stealing and they get fined? What's the worst that happens to the CEO? He gets fired with a $50 million handshake? Where is the FED when you need them? How does this happen? And who paid the price? Not the ones pushing this crap but the little $15 per hour working stiffs. You don't think any of those big executives lost anything do you? How disgusting.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I hear you and I agree Liz is wrong 95 percent of the time but here she is NOT. I have a chance every year to buy stock in my company but I do not. I don't trust that my company doesn't use fuzzy math and hyjinx to fool the street. It happens. I see it everyday.

The thing I've noticed with my company is they have created another layer of management in the sales org. I think they did it so the VPs could distance themselves from the feet on the street. This allows lower management to drive the serfs to get market share and volume without the higher ups knowing how it's getting done. And there are some interesting things that go on to get the numbers.

It's shady and I see it a lot but the big wigs remain insulated.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
    X