Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
    Maybe trade a 2nd was rounder for Earl Thomas
    Thought we could really use Bell..... Now I am thinking maybe we need Thomas even more.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
      This is an all round shitty team right now, with the secondary undoubtedly being the shittiest.

It didn't help that the officials were in the bag on this one but the Birds didn't deserve to win it the way the defense failed time after time in the clutch.

Well, I got my "One" last February.

I was thinking of you, j-bird, and md watching that fucking thing today and thinking the same thing. That was a microcosm of life as an Eagle fan.

Silver Linings!!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Schwartz deserves some blame for the D scheme on 3rd and 19 that gave Mariota a country mile to get 17 yards

All season...only 4 games... I've been thinking, "If the D is so damn talented, why do they play so poorly about half the time.?"

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
          All season...only 4 games... I've been thinking, "If the D is so damn talented, why do they play so poorly about half the time.?"
          Jenkins played out of his mind today. The rest of those clowns back there can suck my dick.

Comment

Almost as bad as seattles call in the SB...... But that last play, why did we not have 9 guys standing at the goal line???? Terrible!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
              Almost as bad as seattles call in the SB...... But that last play, why did we not have 9 guys standing at the goal line???? Terrible!
              I was thinking the same thing when they lined up. Play the thing like a Hail Mary. To tell you the truth they kicked our ass the whole day anyway and deserved to win.

Comment

Schwartz deserves some blame for the D scheme on 3rd and 19 that gave Mariota a country mile to get 17 yards
                He deserves most of the blame. The league has caught up with his defense. He is not adjusting at all. He really has come up small begining with the Super Bowl. I think people are going to start to call him out on this. They need to.
                Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                  He deserves most of the blame. The league has caught up with his defense. He is not adjusting at all. He really has come up small begining with the Super Bowl. I think people are going to start to call him out on this. They need to.
                  You might be right but those DBs are so bad that it's tough to hide all of them. If you only had one bullet who would you shoot, Mills or Graham?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                    You might be right but those DBs are so bad that it's tough to hide all of them. If you only had one bullet who would you shoot, Mills or Graham?

I would just have them both sit together on a park bench and take my chances.

Here's a picture my 'bullet'.

Comment

• Only you could make me laugh after that reminder of 57 years of Eagle football. Maybe you'd get Maddox and Super Pick Jones too if you got lucky.

Comment

• This is some of the reason why I am all over Schwartz right now. Maddox had never played safety until today. Rasual Douglas played some safety in college wouldn't have he been the better choice for third safety. Or how about the fact that we traded for Allen as a safety and he wasn't on the field at all. None of this makes sense to me and it cost them the game as Tennesee got their best receiver matched up against our rookie 4th round pick playing in his first game on defense in a position he never has played. Yeah that is taking candy from a baby. This is on Schwartz.
                        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

• This defense has a much better chance of stopping a team on a 3rd and 2 than it does on a 3rd and 22. Unreal.

Comment

Working...
                          X