Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidence level?

Fairly low for tomorrow!

I could be wrong but I just think we match well with the Vikings for some reason. Playing at home is huge too.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

I think that we win due to homefield. That Barnette injury really was a kick in the nuts though. The Viking's line sucks and he'll be missed unless Sweat does something filling in for him.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        I think that we win due to homefield. That Barnette injury really was a kick in the nuts though. The Viking's line sucks and he'll be missed unless Sweat does something filling in for him.
        Micheal Bennett is actually going to take his snaps. So, that's not a bad drop off.

Personally, I am 50/50 on this game. I would rather be facing Case Keenum though than Cousins. We are going to have to come out smoking on both sides as Minn is a desperate team. Their fans have been talking SB all off season. Lots of pressure on both teams IMO. But, more on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
          Micheal Bennett is actually going to take his snaps. So, that's not a bad drop off.

Personally, I am 50/50 on this game. I would rather be facing Case Keenum though than Cousins. We are going to have to come out smoking on both sides as Minn is a desperate team. Their fans have been talking SB all off season. Lots of pressure on both teams IMO. But, more on them.
          Yeah. I'd rather be facing that one year wonder too. Cousins isn't as mobile through so that helps. Another friekin hot muggy day won't help our rotation either.

Comment

Cousins always seems to do well against us. I think this game is a 50-50 but I’m not sure I would feel it was a toss up if we were on the road. My doubts are all on the defensive side of the ball. I just don’t think we can stop them unless we get pressure on him early and often. If he focuses on short passes, we are in trouble.
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Vikings haven’t looked all that great. We will win this.

Comment

My Confidence Level is actually pretty high for this game. Wentz shook off the rust in the 2nd half last week & Alshon played well also. With a full week in practice & the fact we're at home I say 27-24 Birds on Sunday.
                GO BIRDS!
                Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                  Vikings haven’t looked all that great. We will win this.

I'm thinking the same thing sf. They've been playing even worse than we have.

Comment

Not high. Think we just don’t have the edge we had last year.
                    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I think the Vikes take a 23-0 lead but we come back and win 28-23.

Im drinking right now, so confidence levels are high!
                      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Our DL hasn't put the pressure on this year as they did last. The Vikes WRs are very good while our secondary has been suspect. Cook is a better back than we saw last year. DeFilippo is available to help Zimmer with what happened last year. I really don't believe Cousins gives them a hell of a lot more than Keenum gave them.
                        For us---not sure we have improved in any area yet.
                        Lots of reasons IMM to see the Vikes coming out on top in this one but I think the birds pull it out in a nail biter.
                        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                        Hope is not a strategy
                        RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                          Our DL hasn't put the pressure on this year as they did last. The Vikes WRs are very good while our secondary has been suspect. Cook is a better back than we saw last year. DeFilippo is available to help Zimmer with what happened last year. I really don't believe Cousins gives them a hell of a lot more than Keenum gave them.
                          For us---not sure we have improved in any area yet.
                          Lots of reasons IMM to see the Vikes coming out on top in this one but I think the birds pull it out in a nail biter.

Isn't every week one of them one way or another?

Comment

Other than the fact that the Vikings have a long, proud history of stepping on their dicks in big games (and this has to be a big game for them), the Birds have given me very little reason to have confidence in them playing a solid game for 60 minutes. Both of tomorrow's SB hopefuls have played like stumbling pretenders so far this year.

Not really complaining (I got mine) but I have not much enjoyed watching the Birds play so far this season. I have enjoyed reading delusional Vikes fans search for explanations/excuses to explain why their Super Bowl lock (with the addition of Captain Kirk) keeps pooping it's pants.

So IMO, it will boil down not to which team plays best but which team fucks up least. I'm most concerned about our porous secondary really getting lit up, particularly with the pass rush being as anemic it's been the last 2 games.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                              Other than the fact that the Vikings have a long, proud history of stepping on their dicks in big games (and this has to be a big game for them), the Birds have given me very little reason to have confidence in them playing a solid game for 60 minutes. Both of tomorrow's SB hopefuls have played like stumbling pretenders so far this year.

Not really complaining (I got mine) but I have not much enjoyed watching the Birds play so far this season. I have enjoyed reading delusional Vikes fans search for explanations/excuses to explain why their Super Bowl lock (with the addition of Captain Kirk) keeps pooping it's pants.

So IMO, it will boil down not to which team plays best but which team fucks up least. I'm most concerned about our porous secondary really getting lit up, particularly with the pass rush being as anemic it's been the last 2 games.
                              I agree and I'm really worried that we've seen the last of the incredible Agholor story and he's going to revert back to where he was a couple seasons ago. Last week was awful and I'm hoping that it's out of his head because it's sure not out of mine.

Comment

Working...
                              X