Akeem Hicks and Aaron Donald

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akeem Hicks and Aaron Donald

I hope Cox was watching last night and again tonight for some inspiration. Those two are both playing lights out. We need some of those plays from our big guy.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Sorry but I’m not laying any of this n Cox, he is way way way down on the list of problems.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
      Sorry but I’m not laying any of this n Cox, he is way way way down on the list of problems.
      Neither am I. But if we have been missing some game changing plays that we got last year:
      A Strip sack or ball batted up in the air for an INT would be nice.
      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

I hear ya, but our team is so bad they need more ythan a play or 2, that’s all I’m sayin.

Comment

Cox was the only one putting any pressure on Brees. He needs a little help from the others who got consistently stonewalled at the LOS.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

The Rams are going to destroy us. And the Texans have won 7 in a row.

These last 6 games could be just brutal

I will say this. I think we caught a break on our SB run last year. This years Rams and Saints teams are better than our SB team in the NFC. However, we deserved that break as a fanbase. It was about time.

Comment

Can’t compare teams year to year. We beat the Rams on the road last year, and we destroyed a Vikings team that squeaked by the Saints.
              Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
              Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
                The Rams are going to destroy us. And the Texans have won 7 in a row.

These last 6 games could be just brutal
                If they win one more game they will take it and run. They Could beat the Giants, they could now beat the Skins ... both are maybes,

Comment

Cox isn't having a great year but he is playing just as well as he did last year in my mind. He isn't getting the help he got last year. I will say the same about Brandon Graham. The DL, as a unit, aren't having the success they had last year but I think the issue is missing the Beau Allen, Vinny Curry, Tim Jernigan types. I know they still have Bennett who is playing well but the DTs really aren't playing well. Barnett has been playing hurt and Long, while playing okay, is slowing down in my mind.
                  The DL draft class is fairly deep and the top tier is outstanding. I expect the birds to go after a top end D Lineman in the draft although that probably isn't a unique take.
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                    Cox isn't having a great year but he is playing just as well as he did last year in my mind. He isn't getting the help he got last year. I will say the same about Brandon Graham. The DL, as a unit, aren't having the success they had last year but I think the issue is missing the Beau Allen, Vinny Curry, Tim Jernigan types. I know they still have Bennett who is playing well but the DTs really aren't playing well. Barnett has been playing hurt and Long, while playing okay, is slowing down in my mind.
                    The DL draft class is fairly deep and the top tier is outstanding. I expect the birds to go after a top end D Lineman in the draft although that probably isn't a unique take.
                    Geeze ND, I thought that he was playing great up until this last game. He did quit a little in the second half but that's only natural when you're busting your butt and getting no help and you're down by 30.
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                      Geeze ND, I thought that he was playing great up until this last game. He did quit a little in the second half but that's only natural when you're busting your butt and getting no help and you're down by 30.
                      Agree, I think he is having a good year all around, especially considering he is the only guy playing to his ability on the D-Line, IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                      X