Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least one thing went right Sunday

"Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Saw that yesterday and couldn't believe it--- happens like once every 20/30 years maybe. And the added pleasure was to see it happen to the Cheaters and especially Gronk-ass blow it.

Comment

ESPN radio was talking about the game. Of course being local guys at 2 they were laughing about it. Great point, a Hail Mary would have been 60 plus yards. The Genius puts Gronk into the game. No way in hell Tannehill could throw it that far. Then Gronk misses the tackle or really misses even attempting the tackle. They were also saying Brady did something really stupid right before the half. I don’t know what he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
        ESPN radio was talking about the game. Of course being local guys at 2 they were laughing about it. Great point, a Hail Mary would have been 60 plus yards. The Genius puts Gronk into the game. No way in hell Tannehill could throw it that far. Then Gronk misses the tackle or really misses even attempting the tackle. They were also saying Brady did something really stupid right before the half. I don’t know what he did.
        The GOAT screwed up as the first half ended. They blocked a punt setting them up on the Miami 2 yard line with 14 seconds left in the first half. They ran a pass play and nobody was open so he took a sack instead of throwing it away and time expired. Afterwards he said he thought they had a timeout left LOL!
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          The GOAT screwed up as the first half ended. They blocked a punt setting them up on the Miami 2 yard line with 14 seconds left in the first half. They ran a pass play and nobody was open so he took a sack instead of throwing it away and time expired. Afterwards he said he thought they had a timeout left LOL!
          I love it! They ran a bus from here to Miami for the game. I heard it was a code of silence on the return trip lol

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            So wait Brady pulled a JR Smith? OMG! That is too funny!

Comment

Working...
            X