Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone other than Wentz draftable in FF ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone other than Wentz draftable in FF ?

I can really see guys not doing much for 2-3 games, I don’t see enough balls to go around. Unless they put up 70 pots/game.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Originally posted by musicman View Post
    I can really see guys not doing much for 2-3 games, I don’t see enough balls to go around. Unless they put up 70 pots/game.
    I think that Ertz will still be Wentz's guy. Old habits are tough to break.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Depends on match ups. I’d play Jackson. We get bonus points for every ten yards on a touchdown. A 70 yard TD is worth 21 points. No doubt Jackson will have a few if he stays healthy.

Comment

Ertz has been tremendous for me.

I'm looking for a league if anyone has an open spot.

Comment

Ertz is rock solid and depending on the amount of teams in your league, DJax may be a good WR2/flex spot starter.

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
            Ertz is rock solid and depending on the amount of teams in your league, DJax may be a good WR2/flex spot starter.
            That sounds like a good pick Vet. Word has been reported that Wentz is going out of his way to forge a relationship with him and looks for him first most of the time.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I like DJax as a flex WR. He's been scoring TDs in camp on a regular basis. It appears that Wentz likes him. He's still got that deep speed, and can be elusive after the catch.

Comment

Working...
              X