Battle of the Birds GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DBs not named Darby are not playing badly
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

As shitty as we've been, we still are in prime position to win this game.

Comment

If we win this game with 1 TE and our top 3 wideouts missing all or part of this game, I'm drinking the kool aid
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

D.....fence!

Comment

Lotta time. That was a great play call by them.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
              Lotta time. That was a great play call by them.
              They also got away with 2 blocks in the back. You

Comment

Wentz was terrible and yet we still have a good shot if Ertz just runs a foot deeper. This loss should have never happened and we will all look back and see this..... even missing half our O weapons..... as a very winnable game! I am very down on this team.

Comment

Wentz was better in the second half. If Agholor catches that first ball we most likely win. I think he was hurting in the first half.
                  Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

That stat they out up in the second quarter tonight says it all. We have scored 0 points in the first quarter so far this season. We were 32nd in the league last year and so far are on pace to be worse this year. They have to get this shit fixed fast.
                    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Many turntable moments.... Aggys drop, Ertz not getting deeper.... the fumbled kickoff...... Wentz so many high throws..... not counting that 2 point try(terrible rule) O Line moving nobody.... D letting so many guys be sooooooo open, so many holding calls......... I could go on but the bottom line was, IMO, this was a winnable game and we “erred “ our way to a loss.

Slow starts need to be fixed...... Doug?

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                        That stat they out up in the second quarter tonight says it all. We have scored 0 points in the first quarter so far this season. We were 32nd in the league last year and so far are on pace to be worse this year. They have to get this shit fixed fast.
                        We haven't scored a hell of a lot in the 2nd quarter either.
                        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                          Many turntable moments.... Aggys drop, Ertz not getting deeper.... the fumbled kickoff...... Wentz so many high throws..... not counting that 2 point try(terrible rule) O Line moving nobody.... D letting so many guys be sooooooo open, so many holding calls......... I could go on but the bottom line was, IMO, this was a winnable game and we “erred “ our way to a loss.

Slow starts need to be fixed...... Doug?
                          All very true although I will say I understand the 2 pt rule. QBs can't have it both ways-- they want the protection of not getting hit when they go down and the NFL doesn't want the ref deciding whether or not they were giving it up. The same with the time Wentz was 'sacked' for being in the grasp but was escaping.
                          The other thing I will say is that Atl came to win after being embarrassed in MN last week. They had the look of a team that wanted to show they aren't the pussies they've been made out to be the last year or so.
                          Having said all that this was a winnable game. Schwartz brought pressure but the birds come out flat far too often.
                          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                          Hope is not a strategy
                          RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                            All very true although I will say I understand the 2 pt rule. QBs can't have it both ways-- they want the protection of not getting hit when they go down and the NFL doesn't want the ref deciding whether or not they were giving it up. The same with the time Wentz was 'sacked' for being in the grasp but was escaping.
                            The other thing I will say is that Atl came to win after being embarrassed in MN last week. They had the look of a team that wanted to show they aren't the pussies they've been made out to be the last year or so.
                            Having said all that this was a winnable game. Schwartz brought pressure but the birds come out flat far too often.
                            Fully agree!

Comment

Working...
                            X