• Show
Clear All

• List of transactions

To MIL: Michael Carter-Williams, Tyler Ennis, Miles Plumlee
    To PHI: LAL pick (protected)
    To PHX: Brandon Knight, Kendall Marshall
    To HOU: K.J. McDaniels
    To PHI: Isaiah Canaan, 2nd round pick
    To DEN: Will Barton, Victor Claver, Thomas Robinson, POR pick (protected), 2nd round pick
    To POR: Arron Afflalo, Alonzo Gee
    To PHI: JaVale McGee, OKC pick (protected)
    I don't mind moving on from MCW - if they didn't see progress and want to move on, go ahead. The Lakers pick is protected. I just looked up MCW draft class. Come on Hinkie - the Greek Freak went about 2 picks later.

Don;t like the McDaniels deal. I mean give a talented guy a contract.

I'm not a Javale McGee fan at all. I hope he is moved by any means necessary.

Overall, not bad. (Although the national media thinks we are shitting on Naismith's grave) Hinkie is either getting assets to move for a star or move those assets higher in the draft to grab a star. Either way, i'm behind him. Maybe i'll feel differently in 2018, but for right now, go for it.

If the Sixers end up being a championship quality team, I would love to see a transaction list of the Hinkie era. There has been so much movement, it would be wild to see how long the list actually is.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
    X