Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting...new scout signed..

Russell now an Eagle scout
    The Patriots have lost another key scout. Matt Russell quit about a week ago to go work for the Eagles and scouting director Jason Licht, also a former Patriots scout. Russell, a former Colorado linebacker and Butkus Award winner, has a tremendous reputation as a talent evaluator.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/a ... de/?page=4

---------------------------------------------

Looks like another good talent evaluator has entered the fold. You don't usually hear too much about this kind of stuff, but it looks like this guy will be a nice addition to the FO.

Good catch EB, This really is sorta old news happened way back on June 7th, not sure why nobody posted it, I know I read about it on the Eagles site back them and just assumed somebody else had posted it here.

I'll try and find the archived article.

Comment

Just make sure we don't lose the guy(s) responsible for scouting Brown, Lito and Westy. Then the guys who were responsible for alst year's picks.

I love this year's draft too, but that has more to do with other organizations letting such good talent slip so much....plus we have so many picks in those middle rounds.

NE has a good rep for drafting, so I hope this is one of their top guys...........which would be something Light would know. It looks good from that perspective.
      Pedro

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
        Good catch EB, This really is sorta old news happened way back on June 7th, not sure why nobody posted it, I know I read about it on the Eagles site back them and just assumed somebody else had posted it here.

I'll try and find the archived article.
        I'm sorry - MDFAN declining the opportunity to post? What have you done with the real MD!?!?!?

Comment

As hard to believe that it is, it's true........ I musta been busy that day....

Comment

Working...
          X