Jax = the best team in the NFL right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two observations on today's games:

- I'm glad we don't have the Bears in the regular season.

- Giant fans were looking to get well by walking through the Skins next week. They may be rethinking that after today.

Comment

If the Bears stay healthy, going up to Soldier field this winter for a playoff game is going to be no picnic.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath
        If the Bears stay healthy, going up to Soldier field this winter for a playoff game is going to be no picnic.
        As long as the fog doesn't roll in I'll take our chances. Man, did that game piss me off.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

The bigger question for the Bears is whether Grossman can make it through the season healthy. If he does, the Bears will be for real, he looks like he's a very good QB. If not, they won't have enough offense to win in the playoffs, whether they're at home or not.

And while JAX took it on the chin and are not the best team in football, they're still a force in the AFC, despite the off-day by their defense.

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
            The bigger question for the Bears is whether Grossman can make it through the season healthy. If he does, the Bears will be for real, he looks like he's a very good QB. If not, they won't have enough offense to win in the playoffs, whether they're at home or not.

And while JAX took it on the chin and are not the best team in football, they're still a force in the AFC, despite the off-day by their defense.
            I agree with both thoughts here.

The Bears have to have Grossmen and JAX D is better than it looked against the Skins. Plus I love JAX WR's All over 6'3 including the TE.

Comment

I still think a good passing team will give the Skins trouble. If you can pick up their blitzes effectively.

(Big IF, I know....)

Comment

Skins stink
                Jags are a playoff team - no more
                Giants are average
                Bears look legit but Grossman will get hurt
                Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                Playoff Appearances:
                NFC Title Games:
                Super Bowl Titles:

Comment