No announcement yet.

Is The Madden Curse for Real??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does picking up the ball and returning it to the official considered a "Carry"? Cause then he'd have 400+.

Comment

"Shaun Alexander "carried" the ball 430 times last season, not 370."

Did some checking-- IMK is using in season and post season numbers to come up with the 430 number, FWIW.

He had 60 attempts in the post season.

Comment

Could be, but IMK's response was still comical. No facts to back it up or further response, just:

"I stand by my numbers". LMAO!! I love it!
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

It (The Madden Curse) must be just coincidence, but it HAS been consistent thus far. Makes one wonder...

Comment

Well of course I'm counting postseason carries. Why on earth wouldn't I? And thank you, Fresh, for admiring the austerity of my defense.

Comment

Ray Lewis seems to be the only guy that wasn't effected almost immediately by "The Curse". He was able to postpone it for a year because he's such a good human being!

Comment

Funny, I thought it was because of the ESPN phone.

I wonder how Alexander broke his foot. I'm guessing it was a weiner dog-lemon incident in the kitchen.

Comment

So much for my fantasy team...
                  The definition of insanity is to continually repeat the same action and expect different results.

Thus the Redskins and their fans are, by definition, insane.

Comment

Curses do not exist....

*Carefully stows Phillies jersey into drawer...*
                    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Definitely something suspicious going on.

I hope Eli Manning is on the cover next year. Or maybe the entire Giants roster

Comment

Working...
                      X