X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snap counts-Ellerbee took 39% Monday

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...land-jay-ajayi
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Ellerbee made a play or two, but he looked like he was totally lost for a handful as well. If he is the MLB going forward, he needs to play a large portion of the game against Dallas
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Ellerbee played better as the game progressed. He was not the sideline to sideline around and through traffic MLB I was hoping he might be though.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Jenkins played about 6 positions Monday night. Guy is such a baller!

Comment

Peterson said, without actually flat out saying it, that Ellerbee was the starter going forward. Doesn't really matter much since they don't use their base-defense very much, and when they aren't in base, they've been taking the "third" LB off the field. A couple games ago they didn't use a 3rd linebacker for even a single snap.

Comment

Goode seems to be the goal line MLB
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
              Goode seems to be the goal line MLB
              Goode isn't bad IMO. Walker must be Luri's illegitimate son.

Comment

Walker is a MLB out of necessity, I believe he was supposed to play on the outside

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                  Walker is a MLB out of necessity, I believe he was supposed to play on the outside

I believe he was supposed to play badminton.

Comment

Working...
                  X