• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Observations from Titans game...

1. D line is not all that this year.
    2. Swartz is not all that this year.
    3. The D backfield just sucks.

4. The O Line is not all that this year.
    5. Too many flat out drops!
    6. Wentz deserves much much better help.

That's all I see right now.

I’m in on Earl Thomas now Cory gram Stinks
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Fuckin Matthews shows up and the whole fuckin team starts dropping the ball. I'd like to shoot that motherfucker.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post

Do it! Do it now! With the secondary as it is now composed, we'll be lucky
        to finish 8-8.

It wouldn't make Mills a real NFL CB but with Thomas and Jenkins filling the
        Safety spots, the mediocrity of all our CBs would be much less glaring.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          Fuckin Matthews shows up and the whole fuckin team starts dropping the ball. I'd like to shoot that motherfucker.

Poor Aggie. He dropped 3 easy ones and a 4th he would have caught last year.

Comment

Didn't hear Hicks' name all game.
            Darby makes plays once in awhile but gives up plays or fails to make the tackle routinely.
            LittleDick put his all into his runs.
            Carson went to Jeffrey in the end zone rather than go for a 1st on 3rd down. Poor decision.
            Far too many missed tackles.
            Jenkins put his all into the game even with a half ass PI call against him.
            The DL isn't getting there. Not sure why but they're good with the run though they need to get to the QB more.
            Mills' should be benched for a game or at least not get the start in order to tell him he ain't crap this year. And I am still waiting for the superstar high draft pick that couldn't play for a year to be a superstar.
            How in the hell could Graham just watch as the receiver turned to the sideline and picked up a first down.
            Just a laundry list that could go on all night
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
              Check the injury report

Comment

An ugly display of football. We better get better or we will get Wentz killed. Our secondary is not playing even average football. I have no idea what Corey Graham was thinking, or if he was thinking. Mills is gonna draw yellow if he breathes on the receiver. Our backs seem to have no idea how to pass protect. Expect to see blitzes early and often. I’m hoping Douglas is practicing as a safety. Move Jones outside, Maddox in the slot, Douglas at safety. Give Mills reserve duty for a week anyway. And quit playing 10-13 yards off every time. Maybe dial up some of our own blitzes. Got get mixing some stuff up, especially on D.

Comment

one thing is for sure, Smallwood can't pick up the blitz to save his life
                  I know we had to play him more than we probably liked.
                  Titans were smart to keep blitzing

Most of my concern is with the defense. Schwartz schemes are getting predictable and it just won't work against an athletic QB like Mariota.

I feel like we thought we could get away with introducing Maddox to safety and keeping our safeties down in the box and never helping in coverage

tough loss. We also have to tip the cap to the Titans. They played tough the whole game and kept themselves in it. Gritty team. If Mariota is back, they could be dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                    Check the injury report
                    Yep. Not to mention he gave the team the finger when carted off.

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
                      one thing is for sure, Smallwood can't pick up the blitz to save his life
                      I know we had to play him more than we probably liked.
                      Titans were smart to keep blitzing

Most of my concern is with the defense. Schwartz schemes are getting predictable and it just won't work against an athletic QB like Mariota.

I feel like we thought we could get away with introducing Maddox to safety and keeping our safeties down in the box and never helping in coverage

tough loss. We also have to tip the cap to the Titans. They played tough the whole game and kept themselves in it. Gritty team. If Mariota is back, they could be dangerous
                      Dawk, did you see the thread that I posted on the Titan defense? Their DC is friekin brilliant.
                      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                      X