Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Impossible to listen to Aikman and Buck do this game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
    The intensity of my hatred of Dallas is probably unhealthy and colors my objectivity but for me,
    these two are just unbearable doing a Dallas game.
    I don't think that anybody compares to the charismatic Booger McFarland.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
      Yup. To me there's just too many variables to believe that crap. Yesterday was the first time this season that our line hasn't destroyed the defensive line on a sneak. We've been getting 2 or 3 yards consistently with our O line's push. I wonder what that was about?
      They didn't destroy them on the sneak but Carson clearly picked up the first down. The Officials spotted him a half yard back from where he was. I guess as soon as he lunged into the line he "gave himself up"
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
        They didn't destroy them on the sneak but Carson clearly picked up the first down. The Officials spotted him a half yard back from where he was. I guess as soon as he lunged into the line he "gave himself up"
        I guess Riveron signaled down to his zebras to pork us on the spot.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
          he made it by a lot and there wasn't any time to look at it, there was no second look at it, all a bit fishy to me
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
          X