Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Berman replacements

Samantha Ponder
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Suzy Kolber
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Christian Ponder's (former so-so QB) wife
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Sam ponder is pretty cute.

Comment

Yes she is
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post

Samantha Ponder
            She...could...go...all...the....way...
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I'd say cute is an understatement!!
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

soooooo......mm any special photos out there
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

I will look again, but so far I could only find 1 google bikini pic and I'm not sure it was her. Believe me I looked

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                    soooooo......mm any special photos out there

She is definitely an attractive woman. And I really appreciate what appear to be natural breasts. (I'm so very not attracted to phony tits that look like some medical school dropout has cut a soft ball in half, glued on a couple Hersey Kisses for nipples, shoved them under the epidermis on the poor woman's chest and told her how great she now looks.)

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post

She is definitely an attractive woman. And I really appreciate what appear to be natural breasts. (I'm so very not attracted to phony tits that look like some medical school dropout has cut a soft ball in half, glued on a couple Hersey Kisses for nipples, shoved them under the epidermis on the poor woman's chest and told her how great she now looks.)
                      I agree, but what really grosses me out is when women blow their lips up to look like plungers. Why the hell do they do that?? Did some queer designer in France tell them it looks good?
                      Last edited by Eagle60; 03-26-2017, 12:06 PM.
                      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                        I agree, but what really grosses me out is when women blow their lips up to look like plungers. Why the hell do they do that?? Did some queer designer in France toll them it looks good?
                        what is not attractive with this..........................

Comment

not sure if it's her or not

Comment

Doesn't matter I like that one too. As for the abnormal watermelons that some find attractive I have to agree. I understand that are some that are endowed with nothing and it is a great thing that they can address that but a well endowed natural look is the bomb
                            Hope is not a strategy
                            RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                              Doesn't matter I like that one too. As for the abnormal watermelons that some find attractive I have to agree. I understand that are some that are endowed with nothing and it is a great thing that they can address that but a well endowed natural look is the bomb
                              must agree and this chick is about perfect to me

Comment

Working...
                              X