No announcement yet.

Observations from yesterdays game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd go with Nate Sudfeld and so will the Eagles. After that who gives a crap, it's December 11.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I think I’d bring in Ponder for a look. I’m not thrilled about it.

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
        I am okay with Foles but I cant go with Sudfield and Dane Evans as my back ups. That's like giving the keys to my new Ferrari to my my responsible 28 year old but then saying he can let the 21 year old boy or 16 year old daughter just in case. Need and experience vet just in case. Who that is at this time I have no idea. But I do know its not Matt McGloin!
        We lose Foles any glimmer of hope is over anyway. Might as well see what we have in Sudfeld who if you look at his tape from preseason looks like he has a big arm and also has some mobility. He played in the Big Ten and in 2015 had a great year 27td 7int with 8.7pga. What kept him down in the draft was accuracy as he was a 60% guy in college. Which probably translates to a 58% in the pro's.
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Have to agree that losing Foles would be tantamount to losing the odds going into the playoffs. I don't believe there is anyone out there walking the streets who can come in and do more than Sudfeld
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Working...
          X